2013年5月20日星期一

Happy members with awesome tattoos!


I am very picky with my tattoo as for me getting a tattoo is a lifetime investment so only the perfect tattoo design will do! and thanks to your website I have found the perfect tattoo, I also learned alot of things on your Tattoo Guides and Ebooks. Again many many thanks to you guys!
- Ashley Cooper, Miami Florida

Being a tattoo artist myself, their design and tattoo collection is simply amazing! If you are serious about getting a tattoo thenPrintMyTattoo.com is a must try!.
- Hanzen "The Inker" Miller, Toronto, Canada

10/10 - Printmytattoo.com is the best tattoo website out there period! Don't waste your money on other site, printmytattoo.com is the real deal.
- Mike Stevenson, Tattoo artist and Tattoo Website Reviewer


I was on a friend's party when someone said cool tattoo, what does it mean?
That someone is now my girlfriend and future wife =)
- Jerome Tyler, Los Angeles, USA



没有评论:

发表评论